Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Amazingly Detailed 3D Art Landscapes – 65 Examples

Amazingly Detailed 3D Art Landscapes – 65 Examples

If you haven’t tried making a 3D model till now, I have to tell you that it’s incredibly difficult. It takes a lot of hours to make something good, something that is detailed and looks very realistic. These 3D images below amaze me every time I look at them and make me wish I had more free time so I can try working in a 3D Software. Fortunately, some of you have that time and I advise you to try and see if you like working in 3Ds Max, Cinema 4D, Maya and other 3D programs cause who knows, maybe one day you’ll be a 3D artist who works for Hollywood movies making characters and 3D landscapes.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment